(mouse over images to pause slideshow)
HaHRP - Health & Human Rights Project
Since 2003, the Health and Human Rights Project (HaHRP) has organized yearly delegations of doctors, lawyers, teachers, labor activists, students, and others interested in human rights issues, to visit and work in Palestine/Israel. The goals of the project are to:
- Document the impact of occupation and apartheid
- Provide medical care, training, and support for our partner organizations
- Educate the general public and amplify Palestinian voices in the West
- Make connections with our counterparts in Palestine/Israel and foster long-term working relationships
- Participate in the growing global movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) against Israel
The upcoming delegation is planned for June 15th - June 24th or June 29th, 2013. Click here for more information.
We partner with Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHR-Israel) founded in 1998 to serve the disenfranchised Jews and Palestinians in Israel and the Occupied Territories, and Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS), founded in 1979 to provide care for 40% of Palestinians in the OPT through community and specialized health clinics and mobile clinics, with a strong focus on education and empowerment.
HaHRP seeks funds to support this project. Donations will help create scholarships to cover expenses of low-income delegation members and, when possible, will also be used to support our partner organizations (PMRS and PHR) and HaHRP's ongoing work in the United States.
and write "HaHRP" in the memo line.
Mail to: AJJP-Boston,
Please note: although AJJP is a charitable organization, donations are not tax-deductible.