Shortbread Cookie is a biscuit traditionally made from sugar, butter, and flour. Below is how one can prepare the best shortbread cookie at home.
- 10tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional.
How to prepare the Cookie:-
- Cream the butter at room temperature.
- Add sugar and do low mixing.
- Scrape the bowl and add the flour while low, mixing until the mix is combined.
- Transfer the dough onto a flavoured surface and shape it according to your favourite shape. Wrap in plastic material and chill until the film is.
- Preheating the oven to 350F is necessary; afterwards, get the dough out of the refrigerator and then cut it into half-inch pieces.
- Place pieces onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, and use a fork to create a pattern on top.
Health benefits of homemade shortbread cookies;
The best shortbread cookie made at home has fewer artificial ingredients. It eliminates potentially hazardous elements from companies used to make commercial cookies that may taste harmless but certainly harm one’s health.
It is excellent for people who have food allergies.
At the same time, it’s hard to buy desserts and cookies that are safe for consumption by allergic people. Homemade cookies can help one to be able to avoid what one’s family does not like or those members who are allergic to some ingredients that be avoided at home. Find Butterscotch Squares Canada Here .
It is tasty.
One can use pumpkin butter instead of regular when baking shortbread cookies at home. This element results in a cookie with flavour and contributes necessary nutrients, such as vitamins A and E while preventing the accumulation of saturated fats.
Lower refined sugar levels.
The best shortbread cookie is made at home, and one can minimize or monitor the amount of refined food taken. One can also use fruit-based ways to eliminate refined sugar from baked cookies.
The lower part is when one prepares the Cookie at home. One can create family time as they can work together for great results. This factor results in unity among family members and brings togetherness.
In conclusion, the best shortbread cookie made at home is more nutritious and healthier than commercial shortbread cookies as one can watch the ingredients they use while baking, making it convenient for all family members, whether allergic or not, and bringing unity among family members.